Definition of terms
- The terms “primaTime”, “User”, “Contracting Parties”, “Terms”, “Service” have the same meaning the Terms of Service.
- The license agreement is deemed to be concluded by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions published at https://primatime.com/en/terms-of-service by the User.
- Within this legal relationship, primaTime will be the administrator of the User’s personal data for the purpose of implementing a contractual relationship and for marketing purposes under Article 4 point 7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
What data do we process?
- The databases store information and all application data that you enter.
- We undertake to process the personal data entered by the User into primaTime only for the purpose of technically securing the operation of the service (data storage, backup and the proper running and functioning of the service).
What do we do with the data and how do we process it?
- We undertake to process the User’s personal data to the extent and for the purposes set forth in this Contract. primaTime will collect, store on information carriers, keep and delete personal information as part of processing.
- The User grants primaTime general permission to involve another personal data processor in the processing of personal data. primaTime must impose on its subcontractors in the position of personal data processors the same data protection obligations as set out in these terms.
- The list of subcontractors is available at https://primatime.com/en/data-processors/
- In serious cases where data security or service performance is compromised, we have the right to change subcontractors without prior notice. We will remind you of such a change ex-post and this is without prejudice to your right to express a legitimate objection.
- We undertake that the processing of personal data will be ensured in particular in the following ways:
- We have adopted and will maintain technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, the modification, destruction or loss of data, unauthorized transfers, other unauthorized processing, and other misuse.
- Authorized persons of primaTime who process personal data under these terms are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize their security. We will ensure their demonstrable commitment to this duty, and this obligation of the authorized persons will last even after the termination of the employment or other relationship with primaTime.
The right to export data
You have the right at any time to export your data directly in the application, in the account settings section, in the backup item (tenant.primatime.com/accounts/backup). Another way to export data is through the API.
Closing an Account / User Data
- An account may be cancelled at any time by the owner of the account by clicking the „Deactivate account“ link in the settings section of the web application of the Service. The User has the sole responsibility for this step. primaTime will cancel the account and erase all user data associated with the Service 90 days after the cancellation.
- PrimaTime reserves the right to delete any user account and its data if there has been no paid subscription for 90 days. This is to protect users' privacy and maintain the integrity of the primaTime Service by ensuring that data is not stored indefinitely on primaTime's servers after an account is cancelled. It's important for users to keep this in mind and backup their data before cancelling their account, as once the 90-day period has passed, their data will be permanently erased and cannot be recovered.
- Violations of any part of the Terms by the User may be grounds for the immediate cancellation of the User’s account and the deletion of all data associated with it.
- Once you cancel your primaTime account, we still store the following data:
- Correspondence and online interviews that the User had when solving their email support queries or other online chat tools (such as Intercom, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, …)
- Completed polls
The duration of the Processing Contract and expiry
- The duration of the Processing Contract is dependent on the duration of the Contract; therefore, the effectiveness of the Processing Contract is maximally the length of the duration of the Contract.
- If the Contract expires, the effectiveness of the Processing Contract is terminated the same day.
- We undertake that, even after termination of the Processing Contract, we will maintain confidentiality about the Personal Data we have access to in connection with the performance of the Contract and will continue to comply with the security measures to protect these Personal Data of the User under the Processing Contract and to maintain confidentiality about these security measures.